Friday, November 25, 2011

Being The Critic

Josh Darling said... To Cody 


I really like your ideas and points in your first paragraph. I think that even though this whole blogging thing is new, It is a great way of sharing information with each other on the books that we are reading. Its also a good way of finding people who are reading the same books as you! For example: Now i know that you are reading Ship Breaker, and it turns out that i am reading the same book! Your description of Ship Breaker is really interesting and to the point. It really gives a good idea to those who aren't reading the book, what it is about. Over all, this was a good post! Well done. I look foreword to reading your following posts! See Ya!








Josh DarlingNov 25, 2011 11:08 AM To Pierre
Your introduction is good! It is casual, and, in my opinion, exactly what anyones first paragraph should look like. I completely agree with the whole procrastination thing. That is something that i have to work on as well. I need to just start getting my work done, and not waiting until the last minute. It is definitely not a good issue to have going into the later years of high school and early years of college! I think that you could use a little bit more actual description of the book in your second or third paragraphs. It just seems like you have a lot about the book but no actual description! So that is what i would suggest. I really enjoy reading your Posts so keep'um coming! They get to the point but also have a sense of comic relief to them. So Good Job! Later!





Josh Darling said...To Komal


Well one thing I can say before reading anything, is wow! You aren't afraid to write a LOT! But thats a good thing. It will make it much easier to meet the criteria in this class and in future english classes that you take. Your introduction is Fantastic. Your description of your attitude toward blogging seems like a pretty genuine statement. And I think that you did well in your description of your book as well! Probably not one that I ever plan on reading, but interesting none the less! I agree with you on the Animoto! It is always a fun blog to do. It allows you to kind of give your viewers your own take on the book that you are making it on. It allows you to make the book look as appealing as you want in any way that you want! In all, You did a very nice job on this post. I look forward to reading your future blog entries! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment